skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
MJ'S Creations
Sharing my love of stamping ! Mary Hove 701-852-4476 maryjh@srt.com
Thursday, July 16, 2009
This was taken on our summer vacation in the Black Hills. The kids loved riding the train.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(5)
►
August
(1)
►
January
(4)
▼
2009
(12)
▼
July
(12)
Another Choo Choo card. I thought this would be ni...
Flip Flop Fun!
This card uses the Choo-Choo set. It was first in ...
No title
This is a card my daughter Lily designed,stamped a...
Sorry I've been silent for a couple of days...
No title
No title
It was such a beautiful summer day [finally], and ...
Here is one of last nights club cards. It was so m...
This was taken on our summer vacation in the Black...
Good morning, This is a first attempt at blogging!
About Me
Mary
I am a mother of two wonderful children, Lily 11 and Andrew 3. I love all types of papercrafting especially stamping! I am a Stampin' Up demonstrator and I love to share my craft. If you would like to place an order please feel free to contact me.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment