Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Sorry I've been silent for a couple of days. Life has been a little hectic[I know you can all understand!]
Have you thought about purchasing all of the SU markers? If so, do I have a club for you!
I need 4 people to form a "MARKER CLUB" I have 2 ladies already. For 4 months you make a payment, receive one of the four color palettes of markers plus a package of matching card stock. Each month one of you will be the "hostess", on that month you also receive the marker case, an ink pad of choice, a Level One Hostess Set AND $15 of FREE merchandise from the catalog.The price per month is $42.50. [This price includes tax and s&h] I reduced the price by $15 dollars to make this an even better way to buy these great markers! Let me know if you have questions or want to join the club. 852-4476 or maryjh@srt.com

No comments:

Post a Comment